Are you looking for bespoke wardrobes or fitted wardrobes in Cheam, North Cheam, Old Malden,Rose Hill, and Morden? Cuddington Carpentry is a local joinery company creating made-to-measure furniture and alcove units in and around the local parts of Surrey and London.
Our company was founded by Paul White, a City and Guilds-trained carpenter, with over 20 years’ experience. Whether you need a small alcove unit created or a large bespoke set of fitted wardrobes or new kitchen, we can handle projects of all sizes and complexity. We can assist with:
- Bespoke wardrobes, designed to your exact requirements
- Custom carpentry, such as children’s bedroom and playroom ideas or made-to-measure storage solutions
- Door hanging to refresh your home’s appearance
- Alcove units to maximise the space within your domestic or commercial property
- Second fix carpentry work, including architraves, cornices, picture rails, and dado rails
- Staircase refurbishment, to refresh the appearance of your stairs with new handrails, banisters, or spindles, for example
- Kitchen design and installation
We take time to understand your individual needs and approach every project with time and care, with a personal approach. We aim to minimise disruption during installation and much of our work is completed in our workshop beforehand. We will always tidy up after ourselves after any work has been done.
For quality carpentry that offers a range of styles and finishes for your home or business property, please call Paul now on 07966 235 367.